top of page

Community Outreach & Enrollment Services

Community Outreach & Enrollment Services

For enrollment assistance, please call 907-784-3275 ext. 104 to schedule an appointment.

  •  Insurance enrollment

o   New Medicaid Applications

o   Medicaid Renewals

o   Denali Kid Care

o   Medicare Parts B and D

o   Veteran Affairs Health Benefits

o   Tribally-Sponsored Health Insurance Program


  • State of Alaska Programs

o   Senior Benefits

o   Food Stamps

o   Long-Term Needs

o   WIC

  • Veteran Benefits Administration

o   Burial Assistance

o   Home Loan Program


  • Social Security

o   Social Security Retirement Benefits (ages 62+)

o   Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Benefits

o   Social Security Disability Income (SSDI) Benefits


  • Tribal Enrollment

o   Certificate of Indian Blood (BIA)

o   Assistance in requesting tribal certificates

o   Yakutat Tlingit Tribe - Member Enrollment Application (click here)


  • Other Application Assistance

o   Housing

o   GCI Lifeline

o   USDA Home Loan

o   Durable Medical Equipment Assistance

o   Med-Evac insurance coverage (Guardian)

Opening Hours:








9:00am – 5:00pm

9:00am – 5:00pm

9:00am – 5:00pm

9:00am – 5:00pm

9:00am – 5:00pm



Clinic is closed for lunch from 12-1 p.m.

Behavioral Health appointments may be available on Saturdays by appointment.

Websites & Resources

Alaska Department of Health and Social Services

Alaska Department of Health and Social Services Application (Health Insurance, Temporary Assistance, Chronic and Acute Medical Assistance, Adult Public Assistance, Food Stamps, General Relief Assistance)

Alaska Department of Health and Social Services Eligibility Review Form (Medicaid Renewal form)

Alaska Department of Health and Social Services – Senior Benefits Application (Alaska Residents 65+ may be eligible, income-based)

WIC - List of Applications (Women, Infants and Children federal assistance program for pregnant/breastfeeding women)


Social Security Administration

Social Security Administration – MySocialSecurity (Create a mysocialsecurity account to apply for benefits, check application status, and manage benefits)


Veteran Affairs

Veteran Benefits Administration – Online Portal (Apply for health benefits, file a claim, manage account)


Tribal Enrollment

Bureau of Indian Affairs – Certificate of Indian Blood Application

Central Council Tlingit and Haida Indian Tribes of Alaska – Membership Enrollment Application



Tlingit Haida Regional Housing Authority – Program Applications (Housing Application, Loan & Down Payment Assistance, NAHASDA Emergency Repairs, Energy Assistance, Student Housing Voucher, Weatherization)

Yakutat Tlingit Tribe

To enroll in the Yakutat Tlingit Tribe, click here for the enrollment application.

bottom of page